UUFWC 2024 STEWARDSHIP PLEDGE CAMPAIGN
Stewardship means taking care of what we value: Our children, spirituality, programs, facility, worship, community, and each other. It also means living our values beyond the UUFWC. We ask each member and friend to make a financial commitment to keep the UUFWC and its ministries and programs thriving.
Pledge dollars fund the programs that demonstrate how we live our values:
- Worship that centers and connects us through ritual and music
- Religious Education and Spiritual Development that allows us to explore our principles
- Community Life that provides the connections that renew and strengthen us
- Social Justice and Wider Community Outreach that takes our values beyond our walls
Remember last year when you provided many great ideas on how we could Live Our Values Everywhere? Last year’s pledges allowed us to meet our budget, but there was nothing left over to fund these ideas. What If we all pledged a little more than what we need to meet our budget? How could we use these additional funds to further our mission and vision?
- We could provide additional RE programming?
- We could host a hot meal program?
- We could create a safe space for the LGBTQ community?
- We could _________________? (insert your own dreams here)
It is only with your financial support that we can provide the foundation that nurtures our values. The more you can give, the more we can do. Please increase your pledge and help us make our dreams a reality!
How to submit your pledge: Click on this link: Pledge Online Now! – It’s quick and easy!
Or: Visit us at our lobby table after Sunday services to submit your pledge.
Whichever way you choose to submit your pledge, please stop by our lobby table and get a thank you gift and a sweet treat! Please submit your pledge by March 17, 2024. (Note: Your new pledge will take effect July 1, 2024). If you need more information or assistance, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
With great appreciation for your support now and into the future,
Your Stewardship Committee: Scot Armstrong, Tony Beery, Tim Breiner, Connie Storck, Barbara Wilson, and Bonnie Groop (Chair)
- Pledge online Now!
- It’s Time For a Check-Up: UUFWC’s Pledging Health Report
- Program Based Budget
- UUFWC Pledge Giving Guide
- Stewardship – FAQs
- Want to pledge on paper? Download the pledge form
- Bank authorization form
- To have us set up or change an automatic deduction, please print and sign this form. Return the completed form to the office, or mail it to UUFWC, 3186 Burbank Road, Wooster OH 44691
- The credit card option is not available
- If this is a new automatic deduction, please include a voided check.
- Questions? Contact Bonnie Groop | email email@example.com | 330.956.1503