Although we haven’t seen each other face to face in almost a year, our hearts remain connected! We continue to show our commitment to and love for our community in so many ways – from Zoom services, to RE pageants, to virtual social events, to our amazing support for our ministerial search and building expansion.
As we stay safely apart, our programs, salaries, and expenses continue. Your pledge to the operating budget for July 2021-June 2022 will ensure that we remain a vibrant and inclusive community.
We will be entering into a NEW era with a NEW minister and a NEW building that we WILL see each other in person sometime this year! Please submit your pledge today!
Sustainer pledge Your pledge will automatically renew each year.
Annual pledge You will complete a new pledge form each year, as you have done in the past. Someone from the Stewardship committee will contact you annually for your pledge.
Your contribution can be made weekly, monthly, quarterly, or in a single payment, regardless of the option you choose.
- Pledge online Now!
- Giving guide
- Pledging FAQ
- Bank authorization form
- To have us set up or change an automatic deduction, please print and sign this form. Return the completed form to the office, or mail it to UUFWC, 3186 Burbank Road, Wooster OH 44691
- The credit card option is not available
- If this is a new automatic deduction, please include a voided check.
- Budget available outside the UUFWC office
- Questions? Contact Danni Schantz | firstname.lastname@example.org | 330.201.2009