The Reopening committee has created guidelines for use of the building by groups of 10 or fewer people WHEN THE COUNTY RETURNS TO LEVEL ORANGE
There are several conditions that must be met:
1. All events must be held in Strawn Hall or outside. [You can take chairs outside]
2. All events must be scheduled on the calendar through the office.
3. Only one meeting at a time, with a one hour window in between meetings.
4. There are guidelines and a checklist that must be completed every time. This details how you will clean the space when you are done with your meeting.
5. No shared food or potlucks.
6. Each member of the group will certify that they are free of symptoms. Please do NOT attend a meeting if you are experiencing any of the symptoms listed in the guidelines.