Join us for dinner and games before the fireworks on the 4th of July at 6:30pm. Bring a dish to share and your own table service. We will have burgers (meat & veggie), drinks and continents on hand. Please bring Bocci ball, badminton or corn hole or similar family fun. You will want a blanket or chairs for watching the fireworks.
The fireworks start at 10 pm. You can walk to the Kinney Field for a clear view – or relax on our property and catch the big ones high in the sky.
You MUST arrive and leave from the north. [the road is blocked to the south]
Please click here to sign-up for set-up, clean-up, or leading games.
- side dishes and desserts to share, serving utensils
- TABLE SERVICE (plates, silverware, napkins, cups, drinks) for you and your family
- lawn chairs or blankets for you and your family
- games [croquet, baseball, cards, etc]
- people to help set-up at 5:45
- people to lead games
- people to clean-up after dinner