Thanks to all of you who supported #WayneCountyFairForAll’s 2016 fair booth project. A special thanks to the booth staff who were able to keep a cool head and engage in open conversation during tense encounters.
What’s up next:
- Monday, Sept. 19, 7:00 PM: Westminster will have an interfaith service of reflection for Racial Justice and we will reflect on our experiences at the Fair.
- TBA: NAACP committee meeting to discuss our experience with the fair booth this year and future activities.
In the meantime:
- Like WCF4A on Facebook; follow us on Twitter. Let me know if you want to help with social media.
- Website renovation: We need help with research, writing, and especially graphic design.
- Help us get people subscribed to this email list. Know someone who wants to be involved in racial justice work? Ask them if they’re on this list. If not, please suggest they contact waynecountyfairforall@gmail.
com to be added.
- And, of course, support your local Wooster/Orrville NAACP, unit #3208. If you’re not already a member, please firstname.lastname@example.org for help solving that problem. 🙂