how can I pledge and pay my pledge?
Links to resources to help you pledge, make a gift or pay your pledge.
- Link to Pledge Form.
- How to Make a Gift from Your IRA for the Capital Campaign if you are over 70-1/2
- How to Give a Gift of Stock for the Capital Campaign
- How to Donate Through Paypal for the Capital Campaign
- There are 2 ways to pay your pledge automatically.
- Many banks provide this service. You can direct them to send a check to us every month at the address below. If your bank allows you to add a memo line, please indicate ‘capital campaign pledge’ on that line. If you can’t add a memo line, please let our office know so that we can properly apply that amount to your pledge.
- Or, we can manage the deduction for you. If you want us to manage the deduction, please:
- Print and sign the bank authorization form
- Indicate your pledge amount on the “Building Fund” line.
- If this is a new automatic deduction, please include a voided check.
- The credit card option is not available.
- Return the completed bank authorization form to the office, or mail to: UUFWC, 3186 Burbank Road, Wooster OH 44691
Other questions? Contact Peg Redinbaugh | firstname.lastname@example.org | 330.464.3551