stay connected while we stay home
In addition to the pandemic, we can’t use our building because of the expansion project. If the project is not delayed again, the building should be useable in January 2022.
We encourage you to contact us as we work from home.
- Rev. Walter: firstname.lastname@example.org Rev. Walter holds office hours in Freedlander Park on Tuesday, Thursday and Friday from 10 am to 12 noon.
- Anne (office): email@example.com
- Jenni Papp (DRE): firstname.lastname@example.org
While we can not meet in person, it is important to stay connected. How do you get most of your information about new or changing events at the UUFWC? Please let Karen Skubik (email@example.com ) or Anne Wilson (firstname.lastname@example.org) know if you’d like to be added to any of the following means of communication:
- Monthly Newsletter – receive through your email ~2 weeks sooner than mailed version
- Friday Mailchimp email – Upcoming week’s events and important messages
- Google group list serve – This is how the link to the recorded service is distributed. Moderated (screened before release) email to anyone signed up within our congregation for most up to date notices.
- Facebook – includes announcements and usually has photos of services and other activities.
- Other? – Let us know if you have additional ideas for communication!
COVID-19 ADDITIONAL COMMUNICATION
- Our Safe ReOpen committee recommends that we check the CDC website for up to date recommendations about how to stay safe. Link to CDC website The basic proscription is that we mask, stay up to date on our vaccinations, distance, and if inside use air purification system where possible.