Ministerial Vote Information
Immediately following the May 2 service, members of the UUFWC will vote on whether to call Rev. Walter to be the next minister of the UUFWC.
- While anyone may attend the Congregational Meeting, our bylaws stipulate that only members can vote to call a new minister! No proxy votes or abstentions will be accepted.
- This vote must pass by at least 90% of voters. The vote is a commitment that we collectively make to the candidate that will determine the next years in the life of our fellowship.
- Votes may only be cast between 11-1 pm on Sunday, May 2.
- Votes can be cast at https://form.jotform.com/210334952441146 This link will also be available on the UUFWC website, during the Congregational Meeting, and sent via email.
- If you cannot vote online, call Danni Schantz (330.201.2009) or John Waldman (567.303.2864) to cast your vote. Your vote will be kept confidential.
As your Ministerial Search Team, we appreciate the trust and support you have shown us during this process. We are confident that you will be as excited about Rev. Walter as we are! Questions? Feel free to contact any member of the team (below).
UUFWC Ministerial Search Team
Danni Schantz, Chair, 330.201.2009 | Susan Heady, 330.749.4292 | Mady Noble, 330.465.4080 | Ruth Sewell, 330.347.6360 | Dan Stavnezer, 330.201.0157 | John Waldman, 567.303.2864 | Mary Wicks, 330.317.4681