UUFWC Congregational Meeting
Sunday, May 2, 2021
Vote to Call Rev. Walter Clark
Immediately following the Sunday, May 2 service we will hold a Congregational Meeting to vote to call Rev. Walter to be the next minister of the UUFWC.
It is important that you attend the meeting and make your voice heard!
- Votes can be cast at https://form.jotform.com/210334952441146.
- Votes may be cast between 11-1 pm on Sunday, May 2.
- Please attend the Congregational Meeting. There must be 46 individuals present for a quorum.
- Only members can vote to call a new minister and the vote must pass by at least 90% of voting members.
- If you cannot vote online, call Danni Schantz (330.201.2009) or John Waldman (567.303.2864) to cast your vote by phone. Your vote will be kept confidential.
- The results of the vote will be posted in the UUFWC website and emailed.
ATTEND THE MEETING & VOTE!!
Feel free to contact any member of the team with questions.
Danni Schantz, Chair, 330.201.2009 | Susan Heady, 330.749.4292 | Mady Noble, 330.465.4080 | Ruth Sewell, 330.347.6360 | Dan Stavnezer, 330.201.0157 | John Waldman, 567.303.2864 | Mary Wicks, 330.317.4681